This week two women offered me their seats on the subway. So I guess that means that I have begun to show even more then I think I am showing! LOL. Each time I was getting off at the next stop so I didn't accept. Besides, lately my low back has not been hurting -knock on wood. I will save my, "Yes, thank you so much I'd love that seat" for the third trimester.
I also have to go back to Old Navy and get some maternity pants. I bought mostly shirts and 2 dresses last time cause I have been able to wear some of my old pants held together by rubber band to allow more room for my growing belly. But I can't cheat anymore, I must buy some maternity pants today. Besides I have a $10 coupon that expires on Wednesday. I have one pair of maternity jeans that I wear about 3 days a week. I also bought some maternity hosiery from Motherhood Maternity.com. The hose fit well, allow room my for my belly and they come up really high like 3-4 inches above my belly button. I also got some leggings in the same size as the hose but they cut into my sides and are very uncomfortable. It would cost me half of what I paid ($5 on sale) to return them so I just trashed 'em.
Ugh. I looked into child care costs in this area. HOLY CRAP is it expensive. Babysitters/nannies run about $15/ hour. Daycare is less dinero. But most won't accept and infant until they older. 6 months old (I only found one place so far) the rest won;t take them until they are 1-2 years old.
Once the baby arrives, I need to get back to work asap- 6-8 weeks then we will need care 3 days a week, and as the kid gets older even more days because I work the other two days doing paperwork. As the child gets older and does more then sleep most of the day he or she will need lots of stimulation and playtime. I can't push paper and play at the same time. Childcare is my greatest concern at this point.
Saturday, October 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment