Wednesday, December 5, 2007

OH JOY WE'RE HAVING A BOY!!!!

Yes, Ladies and Gents the last ultrasound showed us that we are mos def having a boy!!!

So much for the needle & thread prediction...and the girls name I had picked out...LOL

We are so happy. Not just because we are having a boy, any gender would have made us happy, but because the 20 ultrasound was the most amazing event we have experienced yet. We got to view every bit of our babies one pound body. We saw his little toes and fingers, his lips, eyes and nose. His cranium and spine. Every chamber of his little beating heart. They even did a Doppler color view thingy that showed the blood flowing through the chamber of his tiny heart. Corey and I left the hospital walking on air. OUR BABY!! OUR SON!!

We are so excited to meet him. He is so active in my belly, but nobody else has felt him yet. He does kick hard enough to feel him from the outside now but when ever I call over Corey or my sister to feel it, he stops. What little stinker he is making people run over to my belly for just to act all low key when they arrive. LOL

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, what a stinker. I've been running short-distance sprints to try and reduce the time it takes me to get over to your belly, hoping that will improve my chances of feeling a kick.