Friday, August 10, 2007

Due Date April 11th, 2008

What do you get when you put an African-American man and Italian-American women alone together in the bedroom?

An Afro-Italian BABY!!!! It is inevitable. Our cultures are too fertile for anything else. LOL

He or she is only the size of a sesame seed! That wittle.




(Sorry, you can't really Click for the Big Picture).

To be honest, I was really worried that another pregnancy would be hard for me, since the last one didn't last, and I am really not all that young any more (36 in November). We were going to wait until the honeymoon to try again, but see, there was this one night which lead us to this happy surprise!!!




The baby's little brain is beginning to develop and for some reason that makes me have ta' pee...be right back.




Ah, OK I feel much better. Why I have to pee so much is beyond me but medical science seems to have reason. It's mostly because the amount of blood in my body is increasing dramatically which leads to a lot of extra fluid getting processed through my kidneys and ending up in my bladder. It gets worse especially at night. Last night I was up at least 5 times to pee. WOW.




Oh er, was that TMI?




Love,
Jewels

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I guess with a baby blog, we all have to expect a little TMI, no?

Anonymous said...

Is there a way to print these blogs for posterity? I think you should chronicle the baby with photos of him/her as she grows; i.e., your tummy growth, the ultra sound pictures. Wouldn't that be cool and something with which you can gift the baby on her/his college graduation!! Love, Grandma Anna